Sign in to follow this  
clementine

I converted my voice teacher to Reginaism

Welcome, then!! Wink

And good for you. I have never had good luck with spreading reginitis. Frowner Like in October I burned a mix of about 20 Reg songs for a friend, but I don't think she's even listened to the whole CD yet. FrownerFrowner

quote:
Originally posted by clementine:

At least once every two weeks or so. I seriously am well aware of all the drama, personalities, and major posts that have been around. I just never really contributed.

That's interesting. I wonder how many other clementines there are out there. Thanks for speaking up. And a hearty long overdue welcome to the stix! Cool

Can you believe that I was once on another website where people were complaining that Kate Winslet was fat??? They preferred Kate Moss, who looks like she's about 11 year old. I found that troubling, to say the least.

I think Kate is beautiful (and of course a great actress who goes for really interesting roles---eg Hideous Kinky, Holy Smoke, Eternal Sunshine, etc.).

Awhile back, I read that Kate had complained to some magazine that had airburshed away her thighs for a cover photo---she told them she liked the way she looked in real life!! Go Kate!!!