Sign in to follow this  
No Need To Be Alone

Regina's New Song - The Call

So, I was aware that Regina had a new song in the new Narnia movie. But I was not aware how AWESOME it was. Anyone else have this same experience? It is available on iTunes, but you have to get the entire CD to get the one song. So I listened to the 30 second preview and I thought it was "Good". But I went to the movie, and at the end it starts to play... And the lyrics mean so much more and it is just... SO GOOD! oh man, I was so impressed with it. Way to go, Regina! The one song is totally worth the $10 of the CD (which isn't bad, anyway...)

So, I was aware that Regina had a new song in the new Narnia movie. But I was not aware how AWESOME it was. Anyone else have this same experience? It is available on iTunes, but you have to get the entire CD to get the one song. So I listened to the 30 second preview and I thought it was "Good". But I went to the movie, and at the end it starts to play... And the lyrics mean so much more and it is just... SO GOOD! oh man, I was so impressed with it. Way to go, Regina! The one song is totally worth the $10 of the CD (which isn't bad, anyway...)