Sign in to follow this  
deedee devious (derek)

creepy people (sorry)

im not obsessed with her hands haha but i think its justified because.. i mean.. if you go to a hairdresser (their occupation being to cut hair) and they have wonderful hair, then you can really like it because it shows their talent! so regina has amazing hands... not just because the anatomy of them or their looks and stuff.. just because they've got the power!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

And if any of you are on my Facebook, you know I absolutely love her toes.

Wink

I wonder if those babies are insured? I feel like I may one day need to insure my hands. Regina's hands are lovely and powerful and I don't know what she (or we) would do with out them. But, I've thought about it and I almost feel like my hands are more important to me than her hands are to her. I know that sounds bad, but she could still sing or write music but as a dentist if you chop off a hand or something you're pretty much completely screwed in life.

Anyhow, if you want to obsess about a body part, the hands don't seem a bad choice. I'd say they're a little more special than "just hands".

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

Of course she is. She saved my life Smiler

By the way, I may have mentioned this before, but the first time I saw her in Chicago, I said "she has the cutest knees!"

And if any of you are on my Facebook, you know I absolutely love her toes.

i remember talking to you after the atlanta show and you remarking about how much you love her knees, lol. i didn't think it was weird at all

and btw, her hands are very important. Take them away, and we have no more music. A surgeons hands are worth millions, right? I could tie in Grey's Anatomy right now to prove my point but I think we get it...