chanvb09

pictures and videos of interest...

How's this for a bizarre coincidence. I have an old fashioned wooden puzzle and for months I have failed to solve it. In desperation I checked YouTube for any hints and found this video, which was no help at all, but contained a very cool puzzle:

Watch from 2:56 onwards. Then tell me you don't want one!

quote:
Originally posted by thefinalfling:

How's this for a bizarre coincidence. I have an old fashioned wooden puzzle and for months I have failed to solve it. In desperation I checked YouTube for any hints and found this video, which was no help at all, but contained a very cool puzzle:

hahahaha no f-ing way! thats awesome! i wonder who is buying that one.

quote:
Originally posted by silver bullet trailer:

Originally posted by thefinalfling:

That is amazing, kinda puts the photo puzzle I made in school to shame.

This is so freaking funny!!!!! (my opinion) This guy is hilarious! I do agree with what he says, but the way he presents it is just flat out funny. Watch the whole video, it gets so funny.

Honestly, I think this guy acted this out. But it is still funny. Some of you have probably already seen it.