chanvb09

pictures and videos of interest...

quote:
so. call me immature. but my entire choir plus my director laughed at this. my director laughed the hardest.

Magic School Bus

oh, that scarred my childhood. and i loved it.

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I had to post this on my sister's facebook wall immediately because we were obsessed with the magic school bus! we even named our turtle after ralphie, because he wore the green shirt Wink o PBS, I miss you so much.

quote:
This is so freaking funny!!!!! (my opinion) This guy is hilarious! I do agree with what he says, but the way he presents it is just flat out funny. Watch the whole video, it gets so funny.

GINGERS HAVE SOULS

Honestly, I think this guy acted this out. But it is still funny. Some of you have probably already seen it

I dunno why this guy takes it so personally. I am a proud ginger, and that episode of south park happens to be my favorite. Gingers are attention whores, we like as much as attention as we can get, even if it means pretending we don't have souls. I just wish I could get a tan....haha

Ok, so the musical my high school is doing is called "On the Town." Could they have picked a more awkward musical? Granted, we're cutting this number, but the rest of the show is just as strange. Here's a clip from the 1949 movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4L38u5vpE

(if you want the really weird part, start watching around 2:15)

^^George, that was so sweet! Where on earth did you find it?

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

so. call me immature. but my entire choir plus my director laughed at this. my director laughed the hardest.

L O L!!!!! i don't know why i thought that was so funny.. probably should be doing work right now... Big Grin

And, @ small town moon: hahahaha! i'm very sorry for everyone involved in that production. But not for the audience xD

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

i sent this out to about 10 people. i just can't get over it. its so damn funny. oh to be more mature...