chanvb09

pictures and videos of interest...

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

If you watch Television, click

Ah I really enjoyed that, reminded me how much I adore the Cheers intro...and the show. Plus he had a great voice........easy on the eyes too. hehe

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Ben Folds Chatroulette tribute to Merton live in concert...

haha! That is awesome. I think I'm gonna have to try and make it to see Ben Fold's show next week. I hope he does this again.

The Earth Hour pictures are great too. I love how they fade..

quote:
Originally posted by chanvb09:

wow good to see my forum creation is still goin strongggg after all this time!! yaySmiler

Wow, long time no see! Smiler You probably don't remember me, but welcome back anyway!

WOW!

Imogen Heap covers Tori Amos's CORNFLAKE GIRL in concert!! Big Grin

One of my favorite Tori songs, covered by one of my favorite artists! I was absolutely blown away by her unique take on the song.

Check it out -

That cover did little for me as Tori wrote the song, performed it brilliantly and there was little need for a cover IMHO. Smiler

On the other hand here is a video I made first thing Easter Monday Morning, when it were dull here in deepest Sussex and I didn't know what the day would bring. Confused

Do feel free to have a guess who is singing the Bob Geldof song. Wink

In the event I had a quite lovely Easter Monday Morning and captured several more cheerful videos, here are two that I am proud of. Roll Eyes

I hope that you enjoy my Olde Englishe Scenes with masses of Spring Flowers and the Musical Backing ain't bad either. Cool