chanvb09

pictures and videos of interest...

quote:
Originally posted by Dynamo_girl:

This version of Anonanimal by Andrew Bird blew me away.He can really play the violin well.<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ATKgTGOQX4

Have you seen this video of Andrew Bird and St. Vincent playing What Me Worry? Smiler It's really good. They also did Black Rainbow together, but I haven't seen it (not a big fan of that song).

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

quote:

This version of Anonanimal by Andrew Bird blew me away.He can really play the violin well.<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ATKgTGOQX4

Have you seen this video of Andrew Bird and St. Vincent playing What Me Worry? Smiler It's really good. They also did Black Rainbow together, but I haven't seen it (not a big fan of that song).

Yes,as a matter of fact I have.The work so well together.I seriously think they should do a song together on one of their next albums.Oh,I adore Black Rainbow!Bird outside the kitchen...Smiler

quote:

I seriously think they should do a song together on one of their next albums.Oh,I adore Black Rainbow!Bird outside the kitchen...Smiler

I agree. They seem to enjoy each other too.

Black Rainbow is good, I'll admit. I just don't like it as much as the other songs on Actor. But it's such a solid album anyway. Smiler

I stayed up waaaay too late (or early at that point) watching a lot of the videos in this thread.

I never really listened to Dog and Pony that much, I guess because the quality of it wan't as great as all the other recordings out there, but after watching the entire set of Reg's infamous valentine's day show, Dog and Pony is definitely up there with my favorites now.

From the 2004 Valentine's day show, with the lingerie giveaway. <3

Regina, I love you and your music.

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

quote:

I seriously think they should do a song together on one of their next albums.Oh,I adore Black Rainbow!Bird outside the kitchen...Smiler

I agree. They seem to enjoy each other too.

Black Rainbow is good, I'll admit. I just don't like it as much as the other songs on Actor. But it's such a solid album anyway. Smiler

Yeah,it is.Marrow is another one of my favorites.Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by BabyImBadNews:

Has anyone ever noticed the guy with the trombone in the background in this video?

If you didn't, you should! It's hilarious Big Grin I almost felt sorry for him Razzer

You don't know me - Ben Folds ft. Regina Spektor @ Conan O'brien (unfortunately it isn't on youtube)

I have noticed that! its hilarious! according to my brother who's a really big ben folds fan, he has the guy do that on purpose to make the performance funny... so don't feel sorry!

It took forever to time my facial hair just right for a photo shoot, and I had to coax my girlfriend's sister into using some lighting equipment, but I finally got this shot after a year or so of just thinking about it. I am sooo happy with the product Razzer

ermy4m.jpg