chanvb09

pictures and videos of interest...

I don't think that I have talked about this before but I study marine biology.

I am fascinated for years by the marine environment. This is definitely another world! Smiler

My best friend showed me a video.. it's just wonderful.

If you are afraid of sharks, stop with the "shark attacks films" and please, look at this video. Maybe it will help you. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by kaoir:

I don't think that I have talked about this before but I study marine biology.

I am fascinated for years by the marine environment. This is definitely another world!

My best friend showed me a video.. it's just wonderful.

If you are afraid of sharks, stop with the "shark attacks films" and please, look at this video. Maybe it will help you.

I love Remoras, they're so cute. Feel bad for that shark, though, haha. It was just like "Can't swim, can't swim, going black....... Why am I vertical?!" Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I love Remoras, they're so cute. Feel bad for that shark, though, haha. It was just like "Can't swim, can't swim, going black....... Why am I vertical?!"

Remoras.. I love them too! The past year, I went to the Seychelles and I dived in many places. One day, a Remora came next to me and thought that I was a big big fish. So it decided to stay with me during all the diving, "clung" to my stomach. It was super cool and very funny. Big Grin

Your "Why am I vertical?!" makes me laugh. When I saw this video, for me it was more like "Oh my god, this man is an outstanding masseur.." Razzer