chanvb09

pictures and videos of interest...

Do you guys remember me posting YouTube video of Theo Tams performing Samson? Just thought you would like to know that Theo just Tweeted the following:

Loving the new Regina Spektor- such amazing concepts- beautiful. Being so blessed by music atm!!

He really enjoys her music. Smiler

Read this article!: Pearls Before Breakfast- Can one of the nation's greatest musicians cut through the fog of a DC rush hour? Let's find out.

Not only was this eloquently written, but it was so utterly thought provoking. I'm speechless after reading and contemplating it. Try your best to read the whole thing, though it's long.

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

Read this article!: Pearls Before Breakfast- Can one of the nation's greatest musicians cut through the fog of a DC rush hour? Let's find out.

Not only was this eloquently written, but it was so utterly thought provoking. I'm speechless after reading and contemplating it. Try your best to read the whole thing, though it's long.

wow, thank you so much for sharing that. it really is worth reading the whole thing. now i need to go sort it out for the rest of the day...

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

That was absolutely fascinating, thanks so much for sharing!

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

^ Oh my gosh.. the valentine's day bra raffle is the cutest thing ever!!

Agreed. I've watched it at least 4 times and mass messaged it to some of my friends Smiler

Regina Spektor T-shirt throwing incident