Sign in to follow this  
painman

Are you better Regina? Thank you for the healing you have given me...

I see her concerts have resumed!

I have become happily addicted to her wonderful style and music. And thanks to youtube and "the internet" too ;D

As soon as I saw and read briefly of her hip pain and ear issues she has been in my prayers.

I just got over some ear issues myself, no fun! When your ear messes up you can't let go of it like a painful toe or something.

Pain can be a evil mistress as well. So good to see her smile through it and sing from her spirit like that. I realized she obviously listens to her spirit even in her thoughts when I listened to her "Democracy" interview on youtube. What a fun intelligent person.

I have fun listening to her thoughts as much as her songs, if not more (if that is possible).

Living in pain for years here. Music, children, and people that listen to their spirit carry me through those hard times when they come.

Thank you Regina for being more than a narcotic to the pain so many of us carry. If you ever want or need of anything you always have a friend here. Or just want to share pains and laughter all in the same sentence...

Thank you again, you have been and continue to be a medication to my soul. I hope you can find such a wonderful respite and healing as you have been to me.

Steven

I see her concerts have resumed!

I have become happily addicted to her wonderful style and music. And thanks to youtube and "the internet" too ;D

As soon as I saw and read briefly of her hip pain and ear issues she has been in my prayers.

I just got over some ear issues myself, no fun! When your ear messes up you can't let go of it like a painful toe or something.

Pain can be a evil mistress as well. So good to see her smile through it and sing from her spirit like that. I realized she obviously listens to her spirit even in her thoughts when I listened to her "Democracy" interview on youtube. What a fun intelligent person.

I have fun listening to her thoughts as much as her songs, if not more (if that is possible).

Living in pain for years here. Music, children, and people that listen to their spirit carry me through those hard times when they come.

Thank you Regina for being more than a narcotic to the pain so many of us carry. If you ever want or need of anything you always have a friend here. Or just want to share pains and laughter all in the same sentence...

Thank you again, you have been and continue to be a medication to my soul. I hope you can find such a wonderful respite and healing as you have been to me.

Steven