Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Price of Gas

quote:
fuck you, big oil...

only??? that's what they want us to say. BITE YOUR TONGUE!...

way to stick it to the Man! Smiler

quote:
... I haven't filled up in about 2 weeks now...

uh, I haven't filled up in over eight years. Unless you count the road trip last Summer, but technically it was my friend who kept filling up the tank

Try living in Western Europe... The price of gas is twice as high compared to the USA.

of course, the US depends more on motorised transport than most western european countries because of the magnitude of the country. True, a german or frenchman has to cover more distance than a Belgian, but it's still small fries compared to USA distances...

this also means that demand will stay high and keep getting higher and the supply will do nothing but decrease.

in a few years or decades, gas will simply be too expensive and the world population will switch to cheaper fuels. A change is gonna come sometime. We have to abandon oil as fuel and should also stop using it for packaging.

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

uh, I haven't filled up in over eight years. Unless you count the road trip last Summer, but technically it was my friend who kept filling up the tank

What a bum...bum bum bum bum bum.

Wink

This morning I saw gas for $2.25. Yesterday it was $2.51 a gallon and it was the first time since June that it didn't cost over forty dollars to fill my car's gas tank. I was so happy I went and bought ice cream.

with sprinkles. Smiler

That's approx. $5.49 a US gallon folks. So when you think we have it tough here, think about other parts of the world....And this isn't a new phenomena....we have been on the low side, relatively speaking, for quite some time.