Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Price of Gas

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

oh... yeah. it's actually really horrible here.

i mean, i got turned down at MCDONALD'S.

Maybe you got turned down because of your relationship with this manl_610b481df02794f4517eb368f8ec9634.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

don't you think i'd be MORE elegible for a job if i was making it with the most recognized face in the mcdonald's empire?

kandi, don't do it....save yourself for the right clown Razzer

Oh, and back to topic....$1.91/gal

if the economy is doing horribly wouldn't gas prices increase also? and the economy has been bad for a while so why were they so high at one time?

i was told it was because of lower demand but i haven't gotten a clear answer yet. i am curious. Razzer

oh...so you're saying that when the gas was 4.00 a gallon, our economy was good???? no it wasn't. and when prices were lower per gallon a few years ago, the economy was doing GREAT. your reasoning doesn't make sense.

of course, when prices of EVERYTHING come down...deflation happens...and then we have a problem. but stating that because gas prices are low does not constitute a poor economy.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

oh...so you're saying that when the gas was 4.00 a gallon, our economy was good???? no it wasn't. and when prices were lower per gallon a few years ago, the economy was doing GREAT. your reasoning doesn't make sense.

of course, when prices of EVERYTHING come down...deflation happens...and then we have a problem. but stating that because gas prices are low does not constitute a poor economy.

Meh, WHOOPS. Sorry, I have this habit of forgetting the world isn't inhabited by mind readers... And I have an odd thought process [which I ALWAYS forget to explain]... If you combine the sharp drop [as in going from like upper 3s to upper 1s in a few weeks (at least where I'm from, which is near where Twilight's from)] in gas prices with the whole "our-economy-is-crap-right-now," it equals a problem. But if you don't, it seems like a good thing. Meh....