Sign in to follow this  

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

I'm really pushing to be able to throw in some older non-mainstream Regina...

Well that would certainly qualify it for airplay then, because they don't want mainstream stuff right??? Riiiiight!?

I reeeeally wish I could tune in, but I'll be on the road outta town at that time Frowner What a bummer.

*dumps out his coffee & licks a rock*

Nope, didn't help.

Unfortunately I only saw this thread at about 11.30 my time. Then a few minutes later I thought of the time difference and was like, Eeker it's already on!

I only heard a few songs, only 1 reg song towards the end. That trippy song before Loveology was wacky cool haha. What was the other one?

i didn't even think about recording it...

but here's the setlist:

http://wuog.org/dj/world/index.php?page=printplaylist&show_id=7800

the i took requests, i took requests, that's why some of the music on there is not so good. And when I went to the back to look for the requests, Tommy and I had another guy cover for us, which is why somewhere in there, there are like 4 songs in a row by the same artist, he just left it in there haha.

But, I played Regina twice, and maybe this will open things up. I'll do it when I deejay again. And I'll now be able to call in, and request Regina, saying "hey, can you guys play Regina again? Some guy played her one night just last week..."