Sign in to follow this  
HannahECarpenter

Am I the ONLY one who hates soup?

For some strange reason I can't eat soup (or anything liquid) on an empty stomach. I always get sick. I do like soups though especially pumpkin (last years discovery) and broccoli, oh and anything with Brussels sprouts!

I love soup and I eat it occasionally. I think that's keeps keeps the love affair fresh. When I was a kid, Campbell's cream of asparagus was my favorite, especially with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Pho was my fave during the oughts. My wife makes a mean split-pea soup, which may have surpassed my former favorite, mullegatawny.

I hate soup.

1)When I was a kid, the adults were like : "It will make you taller". And I was like : "No please! I don't want to grow up!"

2)I always though it was very weird to eat a liquid. It's boring. I prefer bite into an apple!

quote:
Originally posted by kaoir:

I hate soup.

1)When I was a kid, the adults were like : "It will make you taller". And I was like : "No please! I don't want to grow up!"

2)I always though it was very weird to eat a liquid. It's boring. I prefer bite into an apple!

^^haha! i used to hate soup, too, until coming to college and since it's such a big part of russian culture (and the translation is easy to remember: it's "soup" Razzer) i've developed a taste for it. Same goes for tea. Really, really hot tea haha

I sometimes add sour cream to my soup if it's a non-creamy kind. My favorite soup is the hot kind; it warms up your heart when you didn't even know you needed it! Smiler

Ouhou! I know how to say "soup" in russian!

I was wrong, I don't hate ALL the soups.

Indeed, I love the pumpkin soup.. because I love Halloween! Smiler

Anyway, I've never eaten "sour cream". Apparently, we don't find it in France. Damm.. I want to try!

Hello, i made an account just to express my feelings about soup, soup is essentially a foul bowl of goo made from ingredients that taste better solid, tomato soup is by far the worst, the consistency of watered down smoothie, an unnatural red colour and a boring metallic taste, sometimes it feels like your eating congealed blood, disgusting. And soup with celery in it? Well, even more foul with long tendrils of celery string and the bitter watery taste of celery  in every mouthful, eating soup is just like vomiting backwards, you shouldnt be ingesting food thats basically pre-chewed when you're perfectly healthy.