Sign in to follow this  
fd

the "worst" song

he estado discutiendo sobre cuales es/son el/los mejore/s tema/s de regina, y sé que para cualquier fan es muy dificil eleguir 1, 2, 3..un numero finito de temas; asi que me pregunté (y ahora a uds.) Se puede elegir cual es el menos mejor ( el peor suena feo, y improbable)?

Yo elijo: Kids

i've been discussing about which is/are the best/s Regina/s song/s, and I know is very difficult to pick 1, 2, 3... a finite number to any fan; so I ask myself (and now to you): Can be choosed a less better ( the worst sounds ugly, and improbable)

I choose: Kids

Interesting you chose Kids as that's technically not a reg song anyway. It's an Anders Griffen song. And I happen to like it! Wink

I don't know that I could choose a "worst" song. I'll need to think long and hard about this one.

Weeell, I'd say my least fav Reg song is probably Flyin'. I've never really gotten into the repeat at the end. However, this is the worst of the absolute best songs so its still up there.

And for the record, Sunshine, Wasteside and Kids are some of my favorites. Just goes to show you the misses for some are the hits for others! Its so subjective, as it should be.

This thread is sacrilegious.

All who have taken part thus far - I want to see you in my office.

FD, you are suspended until an appropriate punishment can be conjured.

/

Este hilo es sacrílego.

Todos los que han participado hasta el momento - Yo quiero verlo en mi oficina.

FD, que está suspendido hasta que un castigo apropiado puede ser evocaba.

Wink