Sign in to follow this  
Regani

I'm new

Hello everyone,

I was looking for a place to introduce myself, but I couldn't find any so I decided to start a new topic. If there happens to be an introduction topic somewhere though, I'm sorry, I missed it. I do feel a bit nervous about just starting a thread in ‘your’ forums. Confused I've known Regina for almost a year now and I've read the forums now and then and copied the pictures and downloaded the mp3s, but I thought now it's time to join. I'm from the Netherlands and I got Regina's music through my sister. Normally I'm the one that 'finds' new music and I tell her 'you've got to listen to this amazing new woman!' (who is Tori Amos, Heather Nova, Suzanne Vega, Ani DiFranco, Thea Gilmore, Fiona Apple, Rachael Yamagata, or something similar). But this time around she found a new one, and now that I think about it, I really don't know how, I have to ask her sometime. But, anyway, she told me to visit youtube and listen to this song called 'Fidelity'. I loved it right away and I downloaded everything I could that Regina had made. I fell in love with her and she went straight to the top of my favorite musicians. Well, shared first place with Ani DiFranco anyway. (Hence the name Regani) I then bought Songs, Soviet Kitsch, Begin To Hope and Mary Ann and I burned myself cd’s of 11:11 and 2 compilations of miscellaneous songs which I called ‘Musicbox 1 & 2’. (I really whish she would just officially release everything she has done) Now I’m thinking about buying her singles and ep’s and stuff. I actually tried ordering the California thing off her site, but apparently they don’t deliver in Europe.

Well, this has gotten quite big and I’d better stop now. Wink

So...er... you'll see me posting?

Greetings,

Regani (Anneke from the Netherlands)

Hello everyone,

I was looking for a place to introduce myself, but I couldn't find any so I decided to start a new topic. If there happens to be an introduction topic somewhere though, I'm sorry, I missed it. I do feel a bit nervous about just starting a thread in ‘your’ forums. Confused I've known Regina for almost a year now and I've read the forums now and then and copied the pictures and downloaded the mp3s, but I thought now it's time to join. I'm from the Netherlands and I got Regina's music through my sister. Normally I'm the one that 'finds' new music and I tell her 'you've got to listen to this amazing new woman!' (who is Tori Amos, Heather Nova, Suzanne Vega, Ani DiFranco, Thea Gilmore, Fiona Apple, Rachael Yamagata, or something similar). But this time around she found a new one, and now that I think about it, I really don't know how, I have to ask her sometime. But, anyway, she told me to visit youtube and listen to this song called 'Fidelity'. I loved it right away and I downloaded everything I could that Regina had made. I fell in love with her and she went straight to the top of my favorite musicians. Well, shared first place with Ani DiFranco anyway. (Hence the name Regani) I then bought Songs, Soviet Kitsch, Begin To Hope and Mary Ann and I burned myself cd’s of 11:11 and 2 compilations of miscellaneous songs which I called ‘Musicbox 1 & 2’. (I really whish she would just officially release everything she has done) Now I’m thinking about buying her singles and ep’s and stuff. I actually tried ordering the California thing off her site, but apparently they don’t deliver in Europe.

Well, this has gotten quite big and I’d better stop now. Wink

So...er... you'll see me posting?

Greetings,

Regani (Anneke from the Netherlands)