Sign in to follow this  
clementine

My Rant Composition

quote:
Originally posted by Yaya:

regina is perfect for smaller venues. like the one that there's tons of clips from on youtube, "barfly".

Frowner ........ Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by clementine:

Regina's music has made such an impact on my life, but I can't seem to find anyone, at least in my town, that understands and appreciates her genius. And it doesn't make any sense.

Life is very confusing to me but I have come to accept that a lot of things just don't make sense. But this is just baffling!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

Sugardrive: What?

She was being funny. I can see how that could be a touchy subject for people...no pun intended...But I get Jodi. She was definitely joking and meant no offense.

I know; I was joking too. No offense was taken. Smiler I guess my attempt at sarcasm wasn't that effective over the web. :/ *awkward*

Anyway . . .

quote:

Rant Number 1:

and probably countless breast molestations (which always happens at shows like those)

Wait, is that a standard thing now? I did NOT get the memo... Roll Eyes

Also: "so I went to a protest, just to rub up against strangers" - maybe the molesters are just really lonely?

quote:

Rant Number 2:

He says he likes Regina, but it is evident that he doesn't get it (you guys know what I mean).

Oh, Emm, G.I.-joe! TELLLLL ME ABOUT IT.

If I could count the times I've gotten someone to say "she's alright" or "she's good" - and then I feel immensely disappointed because such standard responses are a telltale sign of "non-believers", and as we all know, they get to eat dirt, while we happily lick our rocks.

*raises hand as yet another misunderstood Regina believer*

quote:
but I wouldn't end a relationship if my girlfriend said she didn't like Regina.

man... i'm on the fence about that one. it's like, trying to decide how many kids a couple would wanna have. She wants one, but he wants triplets. It's also like, would the kids need new braces first, or laser eye surgery. Sometimes though, it all comes down to person's choice of food, now THERE'S something to think about.

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

quote:
but I wouldn't end a relationship if my girlfriend said she didn't like Regina.

man... i'm on the fence about that one. it's like, trying to decide how many kids a couple would wanna have. She wants one, but he wants triplets. It's also like, would the kids need new braces first, or laser eye surgery. Sometimes though, it all comes down to person's choice of food, now THERE'S something to think about.

but what if regina is more important than food! ; o

oh, we all know she is more important than food.

I think maybe meant to start thinking about whether you wan sushi or steak. Hell I'm misunderstood even to myself

hahaha Em Mitchell, of course I didn't break up with my boyfriend because he didn't like Regina!

And yes, JohnnyC, the only concert I've been to that I wasn't groped at was Regina's in northern Utah last winter, which I am assuming is because those who like Regina have a little more respect than that.

And thanks for your guys' thoughts. It's nice to know I've got you all!