Sign in to follow this  

Regina questions that you may or may not be able to answer.

Well, ok, I only have two questions for now, and it's for a SUPER ULTRA AWESOME SURPRISE for the stix that I will post when it is finished.

Question 1: How much does Regina weigh? I've read spekulation about her height being around 5'4", but how much do you guess she weighs? I only need an educated guess.

Question 2: Anyone have a quote where Regina mentions her clothes? Or a song lyric about clothes? (besides the "started takin' off his shoes, started takin' off his pants" one)

Thanks for your help. (:

Well, ok, I only have two questions for now, and it's for a SUPER ULTRA AWESOME SURPRISE for the stix that I will post when it is finished.

Question 1: How much does Regina weigh? I've read spekulation about her height being around 5'4", but how much do you guess she weighs? I only need an educated guess.

Question 2: Anyone have a quote where Regina mentions her clothes? Or a song lyric about clothes? (besides the "started takin' off his shoes, started takin' off his pants" one)

Thanks for your help. (:

There was somthing geogaddi posted about her clothes in a thread way back. look up his forum posts and you'll find it. its pretty funny.

As for her weight no idea.

why do you care what she weighs...i guess i don't understand the importance of a number. its like age. i weigh a lot more than i look like i weigh. dunno. its a non-issue. george taught me to think like that. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

why do you care what she weighs...i guess i don't understand the importance of a number. its like age. i weigh a lot more than i look like i weigh. dunno. its a non-issue. george taught me to think like that. Smiler

yeah, same here. you must be tall as well?

and 1953, there's a live recording of a song SOMEWHERE on my computer where she says "i'm breaking in a new sweater my friend gave me". i'll search for it if you'd like? it's not a problem Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

yeah, same here. you must be tall as well?

5'10.5" mmmhmmm. i should steal ppls money in a "guess how much i weigh" game. but that means i'd have to be a carnie.......

as has been mentioned before in a couple posts, regina's weight fluctuates, not drastically, but visibly.

i'd say you're either right on the money, or guessing a little low. i'm trying to compare to myself but it's hard because i'm 5' and way chunky. i'm on this community on lj called guessmyweight... i could ask them. they're experts, i swear! although that might be quite disrespectful...