Sign in to follow this  

Regina questions that you may or may not be able to answer.

Since when is weight such a tabboo to simply discuss? Maaan, western culture is something else I tells ya!

Anywho, I recall a few things Reg has said about shopping at second hand stores... How its better in many ways, etc etc. Of course there's also her infamous iPod sock, which she had years before they actually started selling iPod socks - looked weird to some, but just typical endearing Reg to others.

As for her weight... Dudes! You are all unsane! SHE IS PETITE! I'd hazard somewhere between 120-130 - max!

What's this all about anyway?

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

I recall a few things Reg has said about shopping at second hand stores... How its better in many ways, etc etc. Of course there's also her infamous iPod sock, which she had years before they actually started selling iPod socks - looked weird to some, but just typical endearing Reg to others.

As for her weight... Dudes! You are all unsane! SHE IS PETITE! I'd hazard somewhere between 120-130 - max!

What's this all about anyway?

SOAS wants it to be a surprise i guess...

i disagree though. regina's not THAT short and she's got (not the bad type of) curves and, well, you know what else.

and i'm also pretty sure she's not just a bump on a log considering the amount of touring and work she does. she's got at least some muscle to add to the equation.

edit: i just now thought of this... my sister's 5'4, more on the curveless side, "womanly assets" smaller than regina's, and a bit thinner as well. she's around 135. just thought i'd throw that out there as comparison.

quote:

Since when is weight such a tabboo to simply discuss?

I don't want to argue here, it just doesn't feel right to me. Of course you're free to express your opinion and mine is no more valid than your own.

i don't think its a "western" thing. i just think its fracking rude to ask a woman what she weighs or to speculate on someone. this is why there is such an intense need in teens and young women to be small. we're obsessed with a number. this doesn't help the situation. i think regina is perfect. end item

1. Regina is absolutely no taller than 5’3”. I would say she is 5’2” because she appeared to have a tiny bit on me, but I was wearing the flattest shoes possible, and she was wearing boot type things with thicker soles when we met. As far as weight, I would say a maximum of 135lbs. mainly because her chest is bigger than mine.

2. A Cannon: I stood on my bed then I slipped on my dress

I cut off my hair: You were wearin' rags, I was wearing pointy shoes

Dance Anthem of the 80s: With my slip showing a little Like a drunk, but not

Lucky Penny: In the end I made it home with nothing in my pockets

Minnesota Radio: “I was like smiling in a, you know, poofy secondhand dress…”

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

quote:

Since when is weight such a tabboo to simply discuss?

I don't want to argue here, it just doesn't feel right to me. Of course you're free to express your opinion and mine is no more valid than your own.

Hey, no worries Kater. I wasn't meaning to attack you directly. I just feel that if society didn't put so much misplaced importance on such things, they wouldn't become so uneasy to discuss...

I'm consciously avoiding rant mode at the moment Big Grin