leaves

In search of the Holy Grail...

I have proclaimed the goal of my summer is to find the movie "Winning Girls Though Psychic Mind Control" or at least find more information on it. This thread will be a "homebase" for any info. I come up with and also a place where others are welcome to post any info. they may find or have.

So far in the search I've concluded that the email address for the movie's production company is no longer viable. According to imdb the Cannery Filmworks only produced one movie, "Winning Girls...", so this might explain why george and Jonny C haven't had any luck in reciving an email reply. So with no contact to the production company I will try to contact the movie's director, it producers and also some the actors.

I also found, on imdb, a company called Digital Film Group did the tape to film transfer fo the movie. I don't know alot about the film industry so if there is someone who does feel free to pop in...

I realize that I have decided to take on a rather large challenge, but I see it as if a demo tape from 1999 can be found, then surely a definitive answer concerning this movie can be found also.

So wish me a whole lotta luck and patience 'cause I have a feeling I'm gonna need 'em both. Wink

I have proclaimed the goal of my summer is to find the movie "Winning Girls Though Psychic Mind Control" or at least find more information on it. This thread will be a "homebase" for any info. I come up with and also a place where others are welcome to post any info. they may find or have.

So far in the search I've concluded that the email address for the movie's production company is no longer viable. According to imdb the Cannery Filmworks only produced one movie, "Winning Girls...", so this might explain why george and Jonny C haven't had any luck in reciving an email reply. So with no contact to the production company I will try to contact the movie's director, it producers and also some the actors.

I also found, on imdb, a company called Digital Film Group did the tape to film transfer fo the movie. I don't know alot about the film industry so if there is someone who does feel free to pop in...

I realize that I have decided to take on a rather large challenge, but I see it as if a demo tape from 1999 can be found, then surely a definitive answer concerning this movie can be found also.

So wish me a whole lotta luck and patience 'cause I have a feeling I'm gonna need 'em both. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

i'm probably missing the big picture here, but may i ask what this movie is?

what's its significance?

the move is" winning girls through physic mind control"and basically regina is in it...but it's lost? am i right?

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

i'm probably missing the big picture here, but may i ask what this movie is?

what's its significance?

the move is" winning girls through physic mind control"and basically regina is in it...but it's lost? am i right?

are you cereal? where did this information come from?

Ooh good luck leaves! I think JohnnyC is involved in the film industry? And if you need a bunch of people to flood a certain e-mail address, you know where to look!

EDIT: I don't know if this is a plausible idea, but on the IMDB page, you could contact the agencies of the more well-known actors and ask if they know of any copies of the film?