leaves

In search of the Holy Grail...

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

And, what's chick-fil-a? Restaurant?

.......Yes. And a pretty crappy one at that, their chicken tenders made me want to cut out my toungue....alright maybe not something so drastic but they're still pretty bad.

Oh and great job on finding the grail. The only thing I would worry about is copyright infringement. Was this released at all? Ever? AFTER you receive the DVD (just in case) I would email the director again to confirm you can post it online and blah blah blah.

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

quote:

And, what's chick-fil-a? Restaurant?

.......Yes. And a pretty crappy one at that, their chicken tenders made me want to cut out my toungue....

WHAT??!!!!! Eeker

Wow...nice work! The trail went cold for me several years ago--I'd managed to contact the line producer and someone who had been commissioned to design the DVD packaging, but it all led nowhere. It'll be awesome to finally get to hear this.

I have to second DrumMaster, though--I'd be upfront about your intentions and ask for the director's blessing before sharing the Regina-related bits with the rest of us. After all, it's a nice gesture on his part and he's probably going to go to some trouble and expense to get the movie to you, so it'd be kind of ill if it were to end up on torrentzhaxorzwarez.ru in short order.

quote:

Frowner

The closest Chick-Fil-A is 138.90 miles away from me. Too bad. You have me all curious now.

continent... i can't wait to go to all these famous American restaurants!

quote:

Frowner

The closest Chick-Fil-A is 138.90 miles away from me. Too bad. You have me all curious now.

Don't fret! *hands over chicken sandwich*

Wink

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

quote:

Frowner

Don't fret! *hands over chicken sandwich*

Wink

aww thanks Smiler

Holy snickers Casey you found it. Casey you FRACKING FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

AHHH, I'm so hap*excited*py right now!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

So I guess I'm only a wee bit bummed, just the tinniest bit, that I wasn't able to find it. But then for the past few days I haven't been able to do much of anything; I've been really really sick and stuck in bed. Frowner I'm feeling much better now, even through I've somewhat lost my voice, and just finished reading the entire thread... and the slight detour to Chik-fil-A Roll Eyes, but I'm glad Casey was able to carry on with the torch after I fell to the ground out of the gate, coughing my lungs out.

Casey good work on finding the film! It took you like 3 days to get a definate answer; it's like it has been waiting for you all this time. Big Grin Can't wait for you to bring it home!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

Holy snickers Casey you found it. Casey you FRACKING FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

AHHH, I'm so hap*excited*py right now!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

So I guess I'm only a wee bit bummed, just the tinniest bit, that I wasn't able to find it. But then for the past few days I haven't been able to do much of anything; I've been really really sick and stuck in bed. Frowner I'm feeling much better now, even through I've somewhat lost my voice, and just finished reading the entire thread... and the slight detour to Chik-fil-A Roll Eyes, but I'm glad Casey was able to carry on with the torch after I fell to the ground out of the gate, coughing my lungs out.

Casey good work on finding the film! It took you like 3 days to get a definate answer; it's like it has been waiting for you all this time. Big Grin Can't wait for you to bring it home!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Smiler Hope you get better leaves. And yes, it is such awesome news. Big Grin