leaves

In search of the Holy Grail...

So what the heck happened?  Did you folks ever find the movie?  Was it redistributed?  Did anyone get a copy?  I just read 14 pages of forum posts; don't let me down.

RIGHT? Unfortunately, no, I don't think a copy of the film has been acquired...YET.

The people who originally sought after the movie (i don't remember who) did get a copy of it but decided not to share it with everyone (i don't remember why). I saw it a long, long time ago and Regina appears in it for all of 5 seconds. She had one or two lines if I'm recalling correctly. Something about a ring. And of course the song.

Anyway, I no longer have the file unfortunately. My computer crashed and I lost most of my stuff that wasn't backed up. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people here who still have it, particularly people in the old brumstix facebook private group and the older members. These are the ones you need to talk to.

The people who originally sought after the movie (i don't remember who) did get a copy of it but decided not to share it with everyone (i don't remember why). I saw it a long, long time ago and Regina appears in it for all of 5 seconds. She had one or two lines if I'm recalling correctly. Something about a ring. And of course the song.

Anyway, I no longer have the file unfortunately. My computer crashed and I lost most of my stuff that wasn't backed up. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people here who still have it, particularly people in the old brumstix facebook private group and the older members. These are the ones you need to talk to.

I just really wanted to listen to the song... Do you remember anything about it?

It's a cover of "I Put a Spell On You." 

Stepped On A Syringe, did you see the movie too?  :o  :o  Ohhh, I hope I'm not being annoying with more questions but could you describe what Regina's cover was like? I really love that song and I imagine her version would be awesome. 

Stepped On A Syringe, did you see the movie too?  :o  :o  Ohhh, I hope I'm not being annoying with more questions but could you describe what Regina's cover was like? I really love that song and I imagine her version would be awesome. 

It seems like ages ago that the song file was floating around on here. I'm sure people could dig it up on old hard-drives. But unfortunately I don't have it. 

The cover was very 11:11-ish (vocal-wise), since it is of that era, and featured a rock style band accompaniment that you would imagine fitting for the song. 

It seems like ages ago that the song file was floating around on here. I'm sure people could dig it up on old hard-drives. But unfortunately I don't have it. 

The cover was very 11:11-ish (vocal-wise), since it is of that era, and featured a rock style band accompaniment that you would imagine fitting for the song. 

That sounds awesome! :) ahahahahaaa......i'll never get to listen to it.....how depressing. uggghhh it makes me frustrated sometimes....Thank you for answering though!  :D haha I know I'm being a little too dramatic but thank you, I appreciate the info.