leaves

In search of the Holy Grail...

quote:
Originally posted by chanvb09:

this is sweet news!! but how will we all be able to watch it? movie night at caseys? hahah

how else would we do it? Wink I'm not even sure what media the movie will be in when it does come, though. Although, if it does come as a computer file, I might need some help converting and whatnot.

Update: I'm still waiting for a reply. The time difference is going to play a part in the waiting... If anyone is interested, here is an Istanbul current date/clock thing.

whoa! Eeker

good work people ^_^ srsly, y'all are like little detectives, running around finding long lost movies, old forums, articles all over the web.

I feel lucky being able to reach brumstix. ^_^

quote:
Originally posted by ajalaw:

Arajmatajmahallingridgetspink!!!!

that actually makes a somewhat logical word.

well, not logical. but you can sound it out.

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

quote:
Originally posted by ajalaw:

Arajmatajmahallingridgetspink!!!!

that actually makes a somewhat logical word.

well, not logical. but you can sound it out.

haha, language-nerd alert!

i intend to memorize the pronunciation of that "word" and use it frequently as an interjection.

probably in the form of a "FUCK!/SHIT!" interjection.

is that alright with you ajalaw? if you didn't intend your babblings of excitement to become a curse word of sorts, i can definitely use it as an insult instead Wink

casey.....

i've kidnapped youre genius. i'm holding it for the ransom of one "winning girls through psychic mind control" film. just call me when you get the movie and you will find a post-it note stuck to the back of your head. this note with tell you the secret location across the street from the secret location where your genius is being held captive. we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. its your decision, act promptly. but if you refuse i have to tell you that i'm just going to seduce you until i get what i want, so in theory you're powerless to my methods of persuasion, and i will (i repeat) i will one day in my meaningless life get to see this film even if i have to drive to georgia myself with ice cream as bribery.

but on a happier note i'm treating your genius very nicely and keep congratualting it for its great work. Smiler **high fives your genius**