Sign in to follow this  
dzbap326

Jo De La Rosa!!

Ever heard of her? She played a roll in the hit reality show The Real Housewives of Orange County! Only now she's heading for a music career! Her debut album "Unscripted" is hitting stores this July and she posted a few previews of her music on myspace. I gave em a listen and love it!! I can't wait to hear her other tracks!

I def recommend checking her out!

http://www.myspace.com/jodelarosa

clem, I get what your saying. And if you'd like to talk about another singer I'd encourage it and definitely check out.

But this is something completely different. This is a reg board and this is an overt attempt at promoting another artist only. I guarantee you this person is on a street team or some such thing.

I don't just label a post spam because of their post. I check out all their posts first. In this particular case if you look at this persons historical posts, it's always about someone else. Not one word about reg. Come here, contribute, then you earn the right.

But to just show up here out of left field and start talking about someone else is an abuse.

The mere fact that I'm perpetuating this post by replying is bad. But I want to set the record straight. I don't do it without researching first.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

clem, I get what your saying. And if you'd like to talk about another singer I'd encourage it and definitely check out.

But this is something completely different. This is a reg board and this is an overt attempt at promoting another artist only. I guarantee you this person is on a street team or some such thing.

I don't just label a post spam because of their post. I check out all their posts first. In this particular case if you look at this persons historical posts, it's always about someone else. Not one word about reg. Come here, contribute, then you earn the right.

But to just show up here out of left field and start talking about someone else is an abuse.

The mere fact that I'm perpetuating this post by replying is bad. But I want to set the record straight. I don't do it without researching first.

I completely agree. I checked out this user's other posts as well (before posting my first comment) and I am well aware that they are abusing the forum. My comment was in no way an attempt to stand up for or minimize "dzbap326's" lack of contribution and respect for this forum. I was just amused by the user's complete idiocy and I loved the spam photo you put up. Sorry for the miscommunication on my part Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by clementine:

I completely agree. I checked out this user's other posts as well (before posting my first comment) and I am well aware that they are abusing the forum. My comment was in no way an attempt to stand up for or minimize "dzbap326's" lack of contribution and respect for this forum. I was just amused by the user's complete idiocy and I loved the spam photo you put up. Sorry for the miscommunication on my part Smiler

Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong! So who are you going to turn us on to (in another thread of course!)