Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

One Second Audio Quiz

YESSSSS!

I think it's really cool how even at half of one second, we can usually identify something so complex (think of when someone is flipping through radio stations). In that one instant, you can recall an entire song and all of the related information. But is it possible to actually think about that many details in one instant? Maybe it's just the 'feeling' of the combined information that we are recognizing, and every combination of information possible, has a different 'feeling' associated to it, and some 'feelings' (memories) are more familiar than others (a new song).

It'd be really interesting to see how all of the gears and levers in our brain operate in an instant like that.

Annnyway, I digress a lot. That's what I do!

this is so cool, i've gotten them all right Smiler

yea my friends laugh at me because i have a whole playlist dedicated to regina, and when i put it on shuffle i flip through them so fast that it just sounds like a few first piano notes and to my friends it all sounds the same but within 2 seconds i know which song and if that is the song i ant to listen to at that moment. tis so funny....

Nope, not Dust to Dust OR Mustard Musketeers.

And it's actually a GREAT recording. You just have to hear more of it to know that Wink

When you get it, you're gonna give your forehead a palm-slap.