Sign in to follow this  
monsterinyourcloset

I hate life.

I too, am a huge spongebob fan!

It's so great. I'll never forget the time I was babysitting and the spongebob-loving girl I babysat and I watched the episode with the Edgar Alan Poe reference (the tell tale heart). I had just done an assignment on that poem in English class the previous week and couldn't stop laughing. (squeak, squeak, squeak) The kid was so impressed that I liked the show Wink

Squidward - whats gonna happen? am i gonna blow up?

Spongebob - NO! itll go straight to your thighs! then you'll blow up!!!

hahahahhahahah!

my favorite episode is the one where Squidward starts the band! (Band Geeks) I always go into hysterical laughter for hours when they burst out the windows!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

OMG when squidward eats all those krabby patties

the BEST expression in the ENTIRE show is right after that when spongebob goes

"you like krabby patties"

and his smile rides up to his eyes.

SO funny

Spongebob.jpg

hahahaha! gary is my main squeeeze. <3

Spongebob is pretty great, but he can't compare to patrick. Like the time he was angry because he couldn't see his forehead, or the time when his parents came over to visit and he entertained the wrong parents. He rocks my world.

quote:
Originally posted by the monster in your closet:

Sometimes physical harm is even inflicted by these "examinations", giving the children paper cuts.

i know exactly what you mean. One time i was writing a french exam and i got a paper cut and it was a bad one! and i actually bled on the paper a bit, and my teacher didn't notice untill like a month later.

Last day of school, 5 minutes left, 5 questions left. I almost ran out of time because I was analyzing each and every question and rechecking my answers and blah blah.

Turns out I only missed one, and it was the second to the last question that I rushed through because I was going to run out of time. x)

Haha, congrats to that then!

Today was my last day, my last exam was pretty darned easy (Vocal Music written exam, mostly theory and a bit of history, as well as some bullshitting as is customary for that teacher)

And now I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Big Grin

my last exam of the year was in english. for the essay part, we had to write about conversations without dialogue, how they add voice and stuff. and then we had to give examples from a literary source. i got all nervous and just quoted girl interrupted. i was sure i was going to fail, but somehow i got an a. i don't think my teacher actually read the essay, haha. yeah, exams suck.