Sign in to follow this  
monsterinyourcloset

I hate life.

I think it's odd how you hear so many people saying they're sure they just failed an exam, and then they walk away with an A. It's like, surely you must think you've atleast managed to pass. Cos whenever I feel like i've failed, but don't, I won't get more than a D or somehow just scrape a C. I mean theres a pretty huge gap between A and F.

quote:
Originally posted by ajalaw:

I think it's odd how you hear so many people saying they're sure they just failed an exam, and then they walk away with an A.

What's even more ironic is whenever you think you did good on a test and then end up failing!! Eeker

It's happened to me twice.

quote:
Originally posted by ajalaw:

I think it's odd how you hear so many people saying they're sure they just failed an exam, and then they walk away with an A. It's like, surely you must think you've atleast managed to pass. Cos whenever I feel like i've failed, but don't, I won't get more than a D or somehow just scrape a C. I mean theres a pretty huge gap between A and F.

the second half describes my situation also, hahaha. and the first part describes the situation of most of the people sitting near me in my classes. FrownerRazzer

aw... math exams... I remember the 5 years of crushed hopes and in- and deflating confidence...

No one was more self-assured walking into the test room as Beechcraft... the first to start, the first to finish, leaving the room filled with confidence, thinking "yeah, I nailed another test"... WRONG!!!

In my second 4th year of high school (11th grade?) I JUST managed to pass thanks to one very good test, which proved sufficient to close the chapter of Math Class A1 (statistics & probability) with an 'alright' mark.

And then I had to do a very similar course again in my first year at university... Failing the test 2, 3, 4 times. It took me 2 years to finish a 10 week course Razzer

when numbers are involved, my IQ is halved it seems...

I had two finals today. I have one tomorrow, another one on Thursday, a lot of coding to to do until the software project presentation which is on Friday. Also next week I have 3 more finals and another presentation to make. Needless to say I can't get sleep more than 3 hours for the last 2 weeks but you know what... IT'S GOOD TO BE ALIVE! Smiler