Sign in to follow this  
monsterinyourcloset

I hate life.

Math exams make them hate life, I believe. Math can be so much fun, however. I mean vectors, derivatives, integrals, differential equations and linear algebra is not that bad. When you realize that you can't stand spending another semester studying these subjects, you eventually start studying. The more you study, the more usual and fun it starts to seem.

You know what sucks the light of life out of a student? Algorithms, bit calculations and manipulations and closed book exams.

I dont hate life. But yes it can be a major bitch. And I kinda like math(s). Sometimes. Im beginning to despise statistics tho. Very much so

My, somewhat crazy, lecturer is a mathematician and said 'Mathematicians spend 99% of their time in confusion. Thats what makes Maths so fun for them. that short amount of time thats achieved when solving a problem.' something along those lines anyway

quote:
Im beginning to despise statistics tho. Very much so

I feeel ya dude. I have an exam tomorrow, im totally gonna suck cos I only started revising yesterday. It is open book though.

I <3 life.

quote:
Originally posted by Thinks Names Are Overrated:

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

ew. i dont like this thread! Frowner

And yet you posted here...about Spongebob Squarepants.

Wink

snapperdoodle!

hee hee I don't have finals until june Smiler Though out of solidarity for you guys, I'm gonna start calling it 'mathS' in everyday conversation. And I do have that piano exam on friday...

anywho, in summation, I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves, and your second derivative so I could fill your concavities ;p

Karl, how sweet :P

So, apparently, I am awesome at trigonometry.

I've gotten nothing but 40-somethings, maybe one 50-ish on all five unit tests thus far, even when I did okay in the unit, I failed epically on the test.

Today we got back our trig tests, my mark was a 96% (quite possibly the highest in the class)!!

I have a feeling my teacher is really confused. Big Grin

Still most likely going to die on the exam though. Blah.

Edit: Ps -

"Maths"