andreseng

McCarren Park Pool August 15, 2008

June 23, 2008

Dear Fan,

Regina Spektor will be playing at McCarren Park Pool in NYC on August 15, 2008!

The pre-sale for the general public will begin tomorrow, June 24th, at 10:00 AM est.

Tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limit four (4) tickets per person. Purchase your tickets as soon as possible because quantities are limited.

To access these tickets, go to https://tix.concertmaps.com/reginaspektor/

See you at the show!

Regina Spektor Ticketing

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

AHHHHHH!!! I'm so happy I live 4 hours from NYC now this is going to be so epic!! Hopefully this time I'll be able to get a pic WITH her. Anyone familiar with this venue?? What the set up might be like??

I googled it, there's a website for the venue. It looks a little odd, honestly. Like, there are peeps in bikinis plastered all over the website and they weren't kidding about the *pool* thing. Whatever.

Maybe she'll do Daniel Cowman.

*getting ready to go in for a swim*

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

AHHHHHH!!! I'm so happy I live 4 hours from NYC now this is going to be so epic!! Hopefully this time I'll be able to get a pic WITH her. Anyone familiar with this venue?? What the set up might be like??

I googled it, there's a website for the venue. It looks a little odd, honestly. Like, there are peeps in bikinis plastered all over the website and they weren't kidding about the *pool* thing. Whatever.

Maybe she'll do Daniel Cowman.

*getting ready to go in for a swim*

The announcement makes it sound like there are a very small number of tickets available, but that place looks huge in the pictures.

Oh well, ordered now anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

I will hopefully be hungover on the 15th, as my A Level results come out on the 14th Wink

ooh what did you take for your A's? hope you did well =)