andreseng

McCarren Park Pool August 15, 2008

Yea I got mine too this morning the second they went on sale lol. I'm so excited, this is gonna be my third show, I'd have more but I just moved to Boston this past fall and Regina never went to Florida that often unfortunately :/ I am so freaking excited!!! The place looks interesting I can't wait to see it!

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

I will hopefully be hungover on the 15th, as my A Level results come out on the 14th Wink

ooh what did you take for your A's? hope you did well =)

I hope so too kandi Wink I did Biology, Chemistry and French. I'm doing Medicine at uni, and they ask for three sciences, so I did an A Level in Maths last year, which was a LOT of fun, believe me.

And George I could totally see that being in a song..

Man, that's the perfect birthday gift (mines on the 16th Aug) alas I will be the other side of the world Frowner

Will be cool thinking about it though... As I am waking up on my birthday Reg will be playing live in NYC.

I've said it elsewhere... SOMEONE has to record this show. New songs are on the horizon!

And also, I'm really upset that I'm not on the mailing list anymore / didn't get this notice. Where do I re-sign up?

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

I've said it elsewhere... SOMEONE has to record this show. New songs are on the horizon!

And also, I'm really upset that I'm not on the mailing list anymore / didn't get this notice. Where do I re-sign up?

I'll be taping it of course Smiler

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

quote:

I will hopefully be hungover on the 15th, as my A Level results come out on the 14th Wink

ooh what did you take for your A's? hope you did well =)

I hope so too kandi Wink I did Biology, Chemistry and French. I'm doing Medicine at uni, and they ask for three sciences, so I did an A Level in Maths last year, which was a LOT of fun, believe me.

And George I could totally see that being in a song..

maths counts as a science?

i'd really like to move to england for uni (for medicine as well) so i'm always asking people online about how they're doing in college haha.