andreseng

McCarren Park Pool August 15, 2008

Greg that video is brilliant! Thanks so much! Big Grin She seemed genuinely touched that we made the time to do that. I loved the way George couldn't work Sophie's camera Razzer

And JohnnyC thanks so much for the video of Somedays! Big Grin I'm downloading it now and it's gonna take ages but it'll be totally worth it. Thanks so much! And George I'm really glad you got to hear it live Smiler

YAY BRUMSTIX!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceAce:

Yup Chris is my name haha. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO SOOOO MUCH again for taking my picture! It was nice meeting you and everyone else. The show was amazing!! It was my first Regina show ever and wow! I don't even know what to say. It was so amazing! Glad I'm finally on brumstix!

Chris

We're glad you're here too! It was nice meeting you and welcome to day 2 of your stix life! Cool

Thanks! It was amazing meeting everyone too! That night couldn't have turned out better.

Also, kinda random, but it says you're from Princeton, NJ? That's so cool cause I am too! haha

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

If anyone still cares, I'm in the process of transferring my recording of the show now, so it should be up on RSO pretty soon.

What a freakin comedian huh folks?