andreseng

McCarren Park Pool August 15, 2008

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

WOW

I know! My favourite video is Somedays or Dance Anthem of the 80s. I so woulda loved to have been there. Did you watch the video yet of the stixers talking to reg?

quote:
Originally posted by GeniusNextDoor:

I have just decided that sometime in the near future I am fully going to Aeropostle and buying that red hoodie.

I bought a yellow one that's kind of like hers the next day ^^

I went to Aero a couple days ago but I didn't see a red one. ): And it just wasn't a good enough reason to talk my mom into buying the yellow one. (her opinion, not mine)

But I did get a different one...it's really, really warm, and uh, my mom wants to borrow it.

FYI everyone:

Not sure if anyone cares about my shaky handheld video that I've yet to post (and said that I would post ages ago). I have it all converted and ready to go, except that I ran into a strange glitch with the sound. For some reason there is a lot of clipping happening that isn't in my original recording, and it sounds horrible. I'm working on a workaround that I can splice over the current files so that it at least sounds better than it looks :-)

I'll have a solution, or a letter of resignation ready for you all tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, peaches and creams.

UPDATE 42: I just finished re-watcing the entire show! (Cheese'n rice, it was phenomenal you guys). Her heart was SO into the McCarren Park performance and it really showed. Not to mention the extremely rare live arrangements and the collab with Reggie... gawd I will watch this over and over.

Anywho, I had to play back the entire thing to do a manual digital i/o rip (isolating the audio output of Quicktime). It was the only way I could keep the peaks calm through de-muxing, and I was able to do it without resorting to an analog pass-through. If anyone has a clue what I'm talking about, awesome.

For those that need translation: I succeeded!

Now I have to splice the new audio tracks back over the footage and then output the whole shebang.

OPINION POLL: Should I post as individual songs, or the entire show in it's natural progression as one video?