andreseng

McCarren Park Pool August 15, 2008

I find if strange that katy was there and even says you're creul. It's true. I mean, if it's that huge a deal then we'll gladly back off, but I doubt regina said, "i'm going to tell only you people on brumstix, now what you have to do is hang it over the other peoples' heads until you look like big assholes". forgive me if she did say that because yall must be really faithful to regina, you're following her word so well.

Relax Jess, we're just teasing. It really wasn't anything at all....I was on the other side of the stage so I didn't hear it directly. There were even conflicting accounts of what exactly was said amongst those directly in front of her. I believe the gist of it was she mouthed.....*drum roll*.......How can I get it?

That's it.

We were just having fun. I thought that was obvious. There I go thinking again. Sorry that it seems to have made you angry. This was never the intent.

Yeah I was literally right behind the stixers holding the signs, specifically around Jasmine and those peepole, and I don't remember her, saying or mouthing anything. She just seemed to bend over, read it and then went on being awesome. You people need to simmer dahn nah fo realzy

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

We were just having fun. I thought that was obvious. There I go thinking again. Sorry that it seems to have made you angry. This was never the intent.

I got that it was a joke, and thought that people demanding to know got that it was a joke too. Heck, look at snuffy's post. So I don't think there's anything to apologise for..

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

Yeah I was literally right behind the stixers holding the signs, specifically around Jasmine and those peepole, and I don't remember her, saying or mouthing anything. She just seemed to bend over, read it and then went on being awesome. You people need to simmer dahn nah fo realzy

Same here.

I don't know who actually told me about it and when...*hmm*