andreseng

McCarren Park Pool August 15, 2008

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

We were just having fun. I thought that was obvious. There I go thinking again. Sorry that it seems to have made you angry. This was never the intent.

it was funny..... at first but i just think it went on too long. i hate elitist shit, so i was just a little aggrivated. I could never truely get made at you guys, it was like seriously a four or five day long joke. i was just fed up and thinking just kill it man and tell us. sorry man. i guess now i can "simmer dahn nah fo realzy". Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

elitist shit

You thought we were being elitist? You as a language nerd know damn well we weren't being elitist. I think I just may need to take a road trip...HAH

Also, for the record, I'm pretty sure that she read the sign and mouthed "I know. Thank you!" with a very sincere/direct eye contact to those of us holding the signs... This led to the question of whether or not she "knew" from the Brümstix preparation thread, or if she read it the first time we held the message up earlier in the show... (though it didn't seem to me as if she even looked at it the first time around - hence the debatery amongst ourselves).

I know everyone is familiar with the

video showing the presentation of the book. But I was talking to someone the other day who wasn't aware that there is another 15 minutes or so of footage available on respektonline by downloading from here.

A lot of people that weren't in the YouTube version are in the full version. EB and her sister, rawin, RJLupin2, JohnnyC, Jasmine, reggie watts and others make appearances. In addition reg talking about Lucky Penny and CSI NY and Winning Girls Through Physic Mind Control is also here.

I've watched this entire video probably a hundred times now and all I do is smile for 25 minutes.

Anywho, I just thought I'd put it out there in case you weren't aware it existed. Many thanks again to Greg for capturing this for stixstory.

I got teary eyed when listening to Dance Anthem last night.

I felt the same feeling I did when I was there that night.

It got me very emotional.

I really need to go to another concert of hers.

one year...

it has been one year since I became so attached to Regina...

it has been one year since I was in the presence of all of you...

it has almost been one year since I joined Brümstix...

and it has almost been one year since my first post...

a lot has changed here since I became a member. not many of the stixers that posted here back when all this happened still post much. I doubt many of you even know what the hype about this show was, why it was such a big deal. but if you read through, you'll figure it out.

I love you all. Thank you Regina for getting me out of a depression, and thank you all for keeping me out.

what a year it has been...