Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

ROCK THE VOTE for PERKS

Good luck girl! You have an absolutley breathtaking voice. (which I already knew from hearing you sing lady) Voting, I think its my new favorite thing to do when Im bored haha Big Grin

This voting system is severely flawed. Not only can you give a thumbs up, you can give a thumbs down. I believe that's why Jess is dropping off even as we vote for her and the other girl is getting stronger. We're too nice.

Quite the ethical dilemma we have here. Well I (much like Nat) find the other girl a little irritating, so I genuinely like a lot of other covers better than hers. That means I get to give her thumbs down without being evil Smiler (because I'm really just giving other people thumbs up, It all makes perfect sense in my head)

Edit: Another reason whey the system is flawed is that as time goes by, votes become less important! Like since its measured in percentage of total matchups won, the 4th vote can change your rating by up to 25%, but the 100th vote will only change the rating by 1% at the most! big deal!

oh my gosh. i was tearing while readint "ingrid is the shit" i had no idea you were planning all this. its a full sob or joy now. i LOVE you guys with the power of a small pony (oh a small pony thats very strong that is) **eddie izzard quote lol couldnt resist**. anyways rambling. you guys..... mwah! mwah! to you all.

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejekterinski:

Quite the ethical dilemma we have here. Well I (much like Nat) find the other girl a little irritating, so I genuinely like a lot of other covers better than hers. That means I get to give her thumbs down without being evil Smiler (because I'm really just giving other people thumbs up, It all makes perfect sense in my head)

Edit: Another reason whey the system is flawed is that as time goes by, votes become less important! Like since its measured in percentage of total matchups won, the 4th vote can change your rating by up to 25%, but the 100th vote will only change the rating by 1% at the most! big deal!

If you like the person she's against then just do the equal...

I've been trying to vote for the past five minutes, but Internet Explorer implodes each time I go near it. But I WILL vote! I'm actually downloading Firefox now. I'm totally gonna hate it, though, cause I'm like an old man, set in my ways.

And I have no qualms with unleashing evil Michael and giving thumbs down to virtually every contestant but Jess Razzer I've been good for too long..