Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

ROCK THE VOTE for PERKS

I think the key is to not vote on the other videos, even though your mind is in the right place by voting against the top percentiles. By voting against them you are still adding votes to other performers and the more people with low to mid percentiles the more it will affect the lower half of the top votes.

The top vote, who has been at 72% forever now, has too high of a percent to be affected by these but look how Perks is currently in 5th with 59%, and yet down to the 20th vote the difference is no more than 4%. The standings between mid and mid-high are very close and affect each other on a much greater level, which actually benefits the top vote. The best chance is just to keep finding Jess’s video and voting for it, even though this is definitely the candy corn of voting systems (sorry to anyone who likes that wretched candy)

I just voted for Jess again. Smiler

I didn't realize you could go through the thing WITHOUT voting each time. My strategy was to say "equal" about everyone except Jess. I figured a "prefer" vote must count for more than an "equal" vote.

But thanks so much for the tip cause it was driving me CRAZY to listen for 15 whole seconds to some of these people who I already knew were awful.

I like Bert Jerreds and some others, but several are unbearable. I especially hate the long talk intros---like that one girl who goes on and on about how/why she doesn't have a guitar. Arrgh. Mind-numbingly boring, esp after the 10th viewing. Roll Eyes

again, i'd like to thank EVERYONE! thank you so much for the support i'm really astonished that people i don't even know are taking time out of their day for me! wow.... i'm getting really emotional over this, haha, im such a wimp for mushy stuff, but i LOVE you all. mwah mwah... (twice like the french) Wink