Sign in to follow this  
squeakycleanK

Official Brümstix Letter Book/Gift Thread

(if you don't know what's going on, click here)

courtesy of andreseng:

Okay so.

What: Anything you desire to send to reg on a sheet(s) of either A4 or 8.5 x 11 in. letter size paper of any quality. If using A4 please leave the bottom 2 cm. empty as they will be trimmed to 11 in. There are no rules as far as content. I like Em's idea of using our brumstix handles but I don't want to stifle creativity. Do as you please.

Where: Send to:

reg

po box 3193

princeton, nj 08543-3193

USA

or

my brumstix handle at hotmail

When:Deadline of August 7, 2008 .

Any comments?????

(if you don't know what's going on, click here)

courtesy of andreseng:

Okay so.

What: Anything you desire to send to reg on a sheet(s) of either A4 or 8.5 x 11 in. letter size paper of any quality. If using A4 please leave the bottom 2 cm. empty as they will be trimmed to 11 in. There are no rules as far as content. I like Em's idea of using our brumstix handles but I don't want to stifle creativity. Do as you please.

Where: Send to:

reg

po box 3193

princeton, nj 08543-3193

USA

or

my brumstix handle at hotmail

When:Deadline of August 7, 2008 .

Any comments?????

i wish i was creative enough to make something that would be worthwhile. only thing i can think of is making a scrapbook page with a picture of me wearing my reg shirt in greece. still lameass though. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

Just a thought: why not move the deadline up a few days and then hand it off in person at the McCarren Park show?

Sound idea. I would need to hand off the finished project to someone (Serge?) for delivery. Due to some personal issues I will not be able to attend this show. But I think the idea is awesome. Say we move it up to August 7th??

Serge, not trying to dump this on you, and i'm sure you don't view it that way. It just makes logistical sense if you are inclined.

last night i was thinking about what i was going to write in my letter and something crossed my mind.

i know that in no way is regina illiterate, but do you think she can read in cursive? i mean this with as much respect as possible. it just seems like maybe with coming from russia and all she just never learned it. i know people who have spoken english their whole life and can't read cursive.

yeah I'm pretty sure she can. But so can I and I look at some people's cursive and I'm like "what the hell does that say, are there even letters in there? It looks like they just did loopy loops with their pen."

haha i hate that! i used to alphabetize papers for my science teachers and there was ONE person who i just could not make out their name. i swear it was just lines with bumps in it. i just put him on the top of the pile til i got up the nerve to stand up really fast and go "OKAY WHO IS THIS BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY CANNOT READ THE NAME."