Sign in to follow this  
squeakycleanK

Official Brümstix Letter Book/Gift Thread

I am pretty sure mine will get sent at the beginning of next week. I don't seem to be getting much time during the days so I think I will stay up for one whole night and put down my sleepiness on paper.

Ok Jamie is back from vacations. Now I need to get to work on this. Good thing I'm not too far away.

Are you all using "normal" everyday paper or weightier stuff? I could do either, not that it matters really, just thinking I could help maintain some uniformity.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

Because I was wondering about the front of it. Is it gonna say "Brumstix Letter Book" or something?

Or something!

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

We could give it a title like "Collections of the brumstix", or "The Anthologies of brumstixers", or something like that...

Big Grin

I thought of another one: "Letters from the Brumstix". Should brumstix be capitilized? It looks better capitilized, but I know usually not.

What if we used a lyric from one of her songs?

"If we never say our name outloud to anyone: Letters to regina from the Brumstix". maybe?

I just throwing ideas out because we need a title by Aug. 7 too.

I'll probally post some more ideas in a couple minutes. I had WAY too muchcoffee&mycreativefloodgateshaveopenedwhoo. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Are you all using "normal" everyday paper or weightier stuff?

Do as you please. It does not matter. Anything goes. There are no rules other than size. A4 or 8.5 x 11.

george, i had to cover mine in tape because there are things attached to it, you understand? it's very thin tape so i doubt it will interfere with the binding

i'm putting it in the mail tomorrow for real, it's already sealed and ready.

okay.. i take mine to the post office tomorrow. i've procrastinated long enough lol.

Roll Eyes I wouldn't say i'm proud of it though. does anybody else feel like that too? i sat there for about 3 hours trying to brainstorm what i wanted to write to her. it doesn't feel like its even worth sending now that im done. how do you even put into words what regina and her music means to you..? and on a 8x10 sheet of paper at that..i know that sounds corny but it just seems so impossible lmao. nevertheless i wrote it in my own little scraggly handwriting.so its there. scribbled mistakes and all. G, no laughing when you get it okay? if you can even read my writing that is. i guess my little contribution is way better than no contribution at all.

i put mine in a plastic cover thing because it has glitter and things i dont want to fall off. obviously you're welcome to rip that off of it when you get it. Smiler