Sign in to follow this  
squeakycleanK

Official Brümstix Letter Book/Gift Thread

Guys/Gals

As squeaky just pointed out in another thread, i have a total of 10 contributions. There are a lot of you who are procrastinating for no good reason. This isn't rocket science people. In other words, any thing is better than nothing at all.

Do not rely on the last minute prowess of the postal service or you will surely get burned. Don't treat this like a project that's due in 2 weeks for school. Let the emotion of what brought you here and keeps you coming back here carry the project for you and GET IT DONE AND IN THE MAIL NOW.

When I originally agreed to head this project everyone was all gung ho and rah rah. Now it's faded. I don't want to hand reg a book with no content. I want her to be overwhelmed by the outpouring from us, her staunchest fans (at least i thought we were).

Please, please, please get over what ails you and create something - artistic, written, whatever. As long as you mean what you say or do, it will convey the sentiment.

Thank you.

I put mine in the mail Monday the 21st. Generally speaking, how long would you expect it to take to mail something of this sort? Is there a chance it won't make it by the 7th?

It's a little sad, but with email and so many other faster ways of communication, I've never really had to mail anything the old fashioned way. So I'm a little clueless. Razzer

i just e-mailed you summat, but im already thinking i wanna take it back and do something else entirely..i just dont know what...

quote:
Originally posted by Nat:

i just e-mailed you summat, but im already thinking i wanna take it back and do something else entirely..i just dont know what...

Sorry Nat. You're not getting this beauty back. It's perfect in every way!