Sign in to follow this  
squeakycleanK

Official Brümstix Letter Book/Gift Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

i wish i was creative enough to make something that would be worthwhile. only thing i can think of is making a scrapbook page with a picture of me wearing my reg shirt in greece. still lameass though. Frowner

Ooooo! It's not lameass, it's a good idea! You could take it further and have a picture of you wearing your reg shirt under a tree, at the Wisconsin/Minnesota border (or Iowa or Illinios), at a lake, in front of Wal-Mart, beside kurt, under water, over a bridge.... etc. Sorta like where's waldo.... sorta

..... Big Grin

At the moment i think mine will consist of just a black hole in the middle of the page, where all my inspiration has been sucked into. If anyone is overflowing with ideas and doesnt have space to use them all, im not averse to plagiarism.

quote:
Originally posted by Nat:

At the moment i think mine will consist of just a black hole in the middle of the page, where all my inspiration has been sucked into. If anyone is overflowing with ideas and doesnt have space to use them all, im not averse to plagiarism.

lolz, samesies

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

I would need to hand off the finished project to someone (Serge?) for delivery. Due to some personal issues I will not be able to attend this show.

Really sorry to hear that, man -- of course, I'd be glad to do it.

I was making a birthday card for my friend for tomorrow, but instead I started planning my entry haha. What I'm going to do is to write my username really big, and in each letter draw pictures to do with one of her songs. I'm going to also write a bit to her on my page, and in that spiel I'll give her the 10 songs and she has to figure out what they are. I actually thought of this before Karl Prejektorinski's contribution to the Regina Art thread, so I was quite surprised when he uploaded that. And if I have any free space, I'm going to attach some of the many doodles I have drawn in school with Regina songs running through my head. I might also attach a polaroid style picture of me wearing my brumstix t-shirt. Oh, the choices! Good thing I have time.

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

doodles I have drawn in school with Regina songs running through my head.

oh lord, people think i'm so insane for that! BYOS is stuck in my head 95% of the time and there's always shovels all over my notebooks and wells with sheep and old ladies in it.

one time, poor little rich boy was stuck in my head and on the side of all the pages (like where they stamp the name of the school or write the book number) my braaaand new science book i wrote FITZGERALD/HEMINGWAY. like "i was reading fitzgerald, i was reading hemingway" type thing. i'm probably going to have to pay for that.

Guyss

my birthday is August 15!

I love the idea but I live very far, I'm very bad in English, I will cry .. Frowner

why my dreams are so complex???? Frowner