Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Another 'Us' Cover

Hey all!

I know I haven't been around these parts much lately, but I am going to try to fix that.

Anyway, if you have some extra time, you all should check out my new cover of Us on my own personal space: myspace.com/artedelcentanni

It's nothing too special, but I thought it turned out decent.

Tell me what you think!

Talk to you all soon,

~Tyler

Hey all!

I know I haven't been around these parts much lately, but I am going to try to fix that.

Anyway, if you have some extra time, you all should check out my new cover of Us on my own personal space: myspace.com/artedelcentanni

It's nothing too special, but I thought it turned out decent.

Tell me what you think!

Talk to you all soon,

~Tyler

Woh, well done and very original. What instrument is in the back round? is it a banjo i really love it. The best thing about it, is that i can dream about things while i listen to it. And your vocals are like amazing. Once again well done! ...downloadable without a myspace account or...? Smiler

yup yup, as I said before, excellent, my friend.

And Dom, as far as I know, if he set it to be downloadable you should be able to just click "download" without a Myspace account.

Thanks for the feedback, guys, I really appreciate it! And I'm glad you all like it!

Dom - I'm pretty sure Rawin is right, you should be able to download it even if you don't have an account. If not though, tell me and I'll put it somewhere where you can. The instrument in the background of the chorus is, in fact, a banjo. And the other instrument in place of the strings in the actual song is an alto saxophone.

Thanks again!

That's awesome! I love Sufjan.

If you can't find your myspace account, you can find the song here too:

http://socraticmeltdown.com/artedelcentannisongs.html

And I put I'll Follow You Into the Dark and Your Song on there as well. You should be able to just right click on them and say "save target as" or something like that.