Sign in to follow this  
Tamx

A stage musical based on Reg's music

With the popularity of Mamma Mia and such, I wouldn't be surprised if this gets made in a few years. I mean with all the amazing characters and worlds Regina has created through her music, a very cool story connecting various songs could be created. What do you guys think?

With the popularity of Mamma Mia and such, I wouldn't be surprised if this gets made in a few years. I mean with all the amazing characters and worlds Regina has created through her music, a very cool story connecting various songs could be created. What do you guys think?

it'd be fun to see all of the characters.

like marry ann and lucille and daniel cowman.

for some reason, i always pictured daniel cowman as having red hair.

I'm thinking it would actually be quite cool if we could make this into a collective project here at the Stix with everybody contributing ideas and such, and maybe send it to Reg when the script/libretto/whatever is finished and see what she thinks.It would be a really cool way of thanking her for making such amazing music.

So, I was thinking how certain songs can be connected. Maybe the man from GOCF and Carl Projektorinsky could be the same person: an ordinary man who dreams of something beyond his mundane life.

Mary Ann could easily be a character as well.

Hey that sounds like so much fun!

I've been wanting to do a short film based on Daniel Cowman for a while now. But haven't met any other actors around town interested in doing a small side project.

Are you a filmmaker/studying film, rawin? That's so cool! I'm planing on studying film once I get to university Smiler

The Daniel Cowman idea is awesome, considering the great potential it has for a story beyond the song and all the characters that are introduced.