Cinderella

In the Studio

Oh, Marcello!

School is Out

The Big Towns

The Floor Heard Everything

Woolen Gloves

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately most of these songs are not available.

"in the studio" was played at the Sidewalk Cafe 2002-05-04 but was aborted. The mp3 is only like 30 seconds long, but you can find it on RespektOnline.

Chicken Song, Cinderella, and School is Out are part of a 1999 demo tape that one person has. Out of respect for regina's wishes, they aren't shared.

Please, anyone this is of most importance to me... I am trying to find "b" tracks by Regina, including "Statue of Baby Jesus". This is very imporatnt. If anyone has any idea I would appreciate it. I have been looking for over a year. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Beth Ann:

Please, anyone this is of most importance to me... I am trying to find "b" tracks by Regina, including "Statue of Baby Jesus". This is very imporatnt. If anyone has any idea I would appreciate it. I have been looking for over a year. Smiler

what do you mean by "b" tracks?

"B" Tracks were tradionally lesser known songs that were included on the flip side of a "45 rpm single".An artist would put a "hit song" on the A side, and would sell the single under that name, they would then record a B Track on the reverse and it could be a promotional song, one they were looking to get exposure on or could just be one that really never caught on with the public. The term has come to mean (to those of us old enough to remember 45's) any song that wasn't promoted heavily.