Sign in to follow this  
ShutMeUp

Where can i find these Regina songs?

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

So I'm not sure if people on the stix will have it. I could be wrong though.

People here definitely have it....

Haha yeah I just finished reading that thread. I spoke too soon.

Sooo...does anyone still have By The Time You Read This Letter? It looks like someone threw it up for download back in '08...Stepped on a Syringe, maybe? :D

I think she's referring to a satirical post on page three where somebody posted a link to a picture of a letter with the link title of "By the time you read this letter." It was a joke - the picture the account was hosted on is now suspended. But if you weren't around to have seen that and remember it from years ago, you'd probably never realize it wasn't a real song being posted. It's little things like this, that lead to confusion years down the line. :)

Is me the she? I'm a boy. Not that it matters, really, in the grand scheme of things. :P

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Was it really not downloads? Ahhh! See. Okay. This makes me think that like, Stonehenge is just a joke. The Pyramids too. Hahaha.

My apologies, I wasn't looking closely and didn't notice that your profile picture was of Regina... for some reason I thought it must be you for some reason haha.

BUT! On this same topic, it IS worth noting that the show where she played By The Time You Read This Letter WAS recorded. I forget where on here, but somewhere deep in this forum there is (or was?) a reference to that specific show, it's setlist, and the presence of people recording it. If I remember correctly, she played some other fairly uncommon songs that day as well... I seem to remember I Cut Off My Hair being on the list? I don't really remember. Expect an edit to this post if I find a link to one I'm referencing...

*edit* Didn't take as long as I thought. Link-y to show info on here: http://board.reginaspektor.com/index.php?/topic/626-regina-kicks-off-the-tour-in-philadelphia/