Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Question about Fox News Channel

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

are you really still going to travel down this road?

seriously?

Why so threatening? Do you want to stifle free speech? I've not insulted anyone.

Look at my post. It's not that you've insulted anyone. Look back and you clearly haven't. You've asked why some Americans complain about the bias of Fox, and ignore the bias of other channels. That's not an insult. But the thing is that eventually this is going to turn into a nasty conversation. You promised here to be nicer, not to create threads which are doomed to end up ugly, like this one. Please fulfil that promise and just drop it, okay?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

are you really still going to travel down this road?

seriously?

Why so threatening? Do you want to stifle free speech? I've not insulted anyone.

i think you might need to revisit a thing called a dictionary. me asking you if you realllly want to go down that road is hardly threatening. hardly. now if i had said, "don't you dare effing go down that road or else i'll blah blah blah" is clearly a threat.

i'm not stifling "free speech", HOWEVER there is a time and a place for it, and i hardly think that waging in a political debate on a music forum is the place.

i also never said you had insulted anyone...i get the feeling your little conscience doesn't even like you.

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

quote:

You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

yes, donna.

*please dont appear*

i love how nobody posted anything on her recent "hi all" thread. maybe now she'll understand that we don't like her.

god, i'm mean.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

quote:

You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

yes, donna.

*please dont appear*

i love how nobody posted anything on her recent "hi all" thread. maybe now she'll understand that we don't like her.

god, i'm mean.

did you just take that comment out my my brain!!

[and maybe SOMEONE *nudge nudge lover of music* will catch on] FREE SPEECH THIS IS FREE SPECH YOU CAN'T STIFLE ME

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

god, i'm mean.

We don't? *whispers* why not?

I never really disliked Donna. I don't mean to start a fight or anything, but I find the way Jeremy and Brenna are acting here to be quite bitchy.

I actually sat for about five minutes debating whether or not to post that. Ugh, confrontation.