Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Question about Fox News Channel

quote:
Originally posted by folding chair:

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

So back to the point at hand. Why did Regina feel the need to change "Ghost of Corporate Future" lyrics to make a senseless dig at Fox News Channel?

cos she's from russia via the bronx and can do whatever she wants.

quoted for fuckin' truth.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

So back to the point at hand. Why did Regina feel the need to change "Ghost of Corporate Future" lyrics to make a senseless dig at Fox News Channel?

See now, if you had asked this question in your original post, I don't think people would have gotten that upset. Because it's Regina related, and it's a discussion. The way you worded your original post made it seem like you just wanted to argue with people.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

The way you worded your original post made it seem like you just wanted to argue with people.

I can assure you that is exactly what he wanted. Take a look at his history, he's a troll, end of story. You should try blocking him, its really quite wonderful.

quote:
Why did Regina feel the need to change "Ghost of Corporate Future" lyrics to make a senseless dig at Fox News Channel?

... she never actually says it's fox news channel. i'm pretty sure that fox didn't patent the time between the hours of 10 and 11 so that they could be the only people relaying news at that time. what if she's dissing local news channels?

what if she just has the ghost of corporate future say not to watch the 10 o'clock news because the ghost doesn't want the corporate asshole man to stay up too late? that would, in theory, make it easier for him to drink a lot less coffee, correct?

maybe the ghost would rather have him watch the 7'clock news.

maybe the ghost doesn't want the man to waste his time watching his stocks.

it's a possibility that the ghost would just rather have bossman watch something funny before bed.

perhaps the ghost doesn't want him to watch the 10 o'clock news because that time should be set aside to boink his wife.

my point: who cares? it's a song. it's a hypothetical situation put into words and set to music. we all know that she doesn't relate herself in every song, the ideas in the songs might not be her own (think baby jesus... could you really see her spitting in someone's grave or stealing a 99 cent statue?) and even if these are her true feelings, it does NOT matter. it's her personal opinion, and the ghost's personal opinion as well.