Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Question about Fox News Channel

OMGZ I HAVE A LEFT WING BIAS!!! Yeah I'm a lefty leaning heathen marriage supporting, baby killing, unpatriotic, no flag lapel wearing, progressive liberal, sue me. Now excuse me while I go burn and urinate on Bibles I'm running late for my communist party gathering

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

OMGZ I HAVE A LEFT WING BIAS!!! Yeah I'm a lefty leaning heathen marriage supporting, baby killing, unpatriotic, no flag lapel wearing, progressive liberal, sue me. Now excuse me while I go burn and urinate on Bibles I'm running late for my communist party gathering

At least you admit it. Now start being more patriotic.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Wow you people are so clever with your "Faux News" smears. The very reason that Fox News became so huge is that millions of people were tired of CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS outrageous left-wing bias that went unchallenged for so many years. But being as most of you here are die-in-the-wool left wing fanatics, you can't see that there's a PROBLEM with that original bias. What you don't like is Fox News upsetting the apple cart.

AMEN! I cant take the bias of those other news networks. Ive given them a chance, but after 5 minutes I have to change in to fox news!

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:

Wow you people are so clever with your "Faux News" smears. The very reason that Fox News became so huge is that millions of people were tired of CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS outrageous left-wing bias that went unchallenged for so many years. But being as most of you here are die-in-the-wool left wing fanatics, you can't see that there's a PROBLEM with that original bias. What you don't like is Fox News upsetting the apple cart.

AMEN! I cant take the bias of those other news networks. Ive given them a chance, but after 5 minutes I have to change in to fox news!

Finally someone here agrees with me....

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:

Finally someone here agrees with me....

I probably agree with you on a lot of stuff...

And I'm sure you both worship him for demolishing the Fairness Doctrine. Coincidentally the same year he took it away was the same year Rush Limbaugh started broadcasting.

On the July 2 edition of Fox News' Fox & Friends, co-hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade labeled New York Times reporter Jacques Steinberg and editor Steven Reddicliffe "attack dogs," claiming that Steinberg's June 28 article on the "ominous trend" in Fox News' ratings was a "hit piece." During the segment, however, Fox News featured photos of Steinberg and Reddicliffe that appeared to have been digitally altered -- the journalists' teeth had been yellowed, their facial features exaggerated, and portions of Reddicliffe's hair moved further back on his head. Fox News gave no indication that the photos had been altered.

fox1.jpg

fox2.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

And I'm sure you both worship him for demolishing the Fairness Doctrine. Coincidentally the same year he took it away was the same year Rush Limbaugh started broadcasting.

Why the heck should there be a fairness doctrine? liberal radio has tried to survive and it just simply cant. Competition is what makes america thrive, you cant dictate radio stations are you kidding me? its common sense