Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Question about Fox News Channel

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Is Obama wins I'm moving to New Zealand! Who's joining me!

Enough already! You're causing people to leave these forums by continuing this, don't you care that you're destroying something sacred to ALOT of people? Apparently you don't care because you continue even after reading that one of the senior members of the forum is leaving BECAUSE of people like you! No, this isn't all you but your not helping at all.

Please, I beg you, GIVE IT A REST!

This is the last I will post on this thread

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:

Is Obama wins I'm moving to New Zealand! Who's joining me!

Enough already! You're causing people to leave these forums by continuing this, don't you care that you're destroying something sacred to ALOT of people? Apparently you don't care because you continue even after reading that one of the senior members of the forum is leaving BECAUSE of people like you! No, this isn't all you but your not helping at all.

Please, I beg you, GIVE IT A REST!

This is the last I will post on this thread

Ohh so sensitive. I never talk politics on music threads. If this person couldn't stand the very existence of political threads in "Rants" section, well that person has a very thin skin indeed. You and her should grow up. Yeah I'm assuming it's a girl.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna!:

Who are you assuming is a girl? I'm confused.

And why New Zealand? Canada is much closer... heck, even Europe would be closer than NZ.

Guys tend to not wig out so easily. Of course new-age hippie dippie metrosexual liberal guys are so sensitive these days that it just might be a "guy". A token male. Definitely doesn't possess any cojones.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna!:

Who are you assuming is a girl? I'm confused.

And why New Zealand? Canada is much closer... heck, even Europe would be closer than NZ.

Guys tend to not wig out so easily. Of course new-age hippie dippie metrosexual liberal guys are so sensitive these days that it just might be a "guy". A token male. Definitely doesn't possess any cojones.

I understand what your saying, I just don't know who you're talking about. Someone on this board, right?

what if there was a Presidential candidate called Aldo Hiller?

I can imagine Fox news doing something with any name that has similarities to a certain name of a certain German dictator just as they link Obama with Osama 'cause 4 out of 5 letters are the same... with Biden adding the "Bi..n", all they need now is someone to add "Laden" in some way or other and the "Obama is a terrorist" nonsense is complete.

wasn't Fox also the channel who covered the "terrorist handshake"? You know, that handshake+box between Obama and his wife?

Only one of the most common greetings of young peoples around the world... Going by this information, Fox could call me and my friends terrorists too, for that's how we greet each other.