Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

An image that needs it's own thread.

Translation:

The dogs of Pavlov present their first born play of the frustration, the blunder and the poverty of spirit. It will travel through itself along the spectacle different lines or you form theatrical. Perhaps there be moments in which neither the same actors know what are interpreting, so they try not to understand. "As the dog of Pavlov" is a television program in which tries to civilize the spectators and to respond a great question:

when you look at the tags on the photos it becomes obvious that it's an impersonator.

it says: regina spektor-esmaralda vientos

so, esmaralda is pretending to be regina spektor.

but it's still a cute picture =)

Firstly, I think that IS Regina's FACE in the first photo above... thanks to photoshop.

The impersonator looks nothing like Regina, but her hair and body made good stand-ins. See another shot below.

2552618068_667e4d0a23.jpg

and their final version of the photoshopped one

2553631808_7ffa4ea768.jpg

I posted this thread half-expecting people to freak out wondering what the deal was, but squeaky had to go and ruin my fun Frowner

Aw, Johnny. If it makes you feel better, I almost freaked for a second hehe! But I have to say, that I don't think it's photoshop Regina, either. Esmerelda's(?) nose has a little bit of a bump and is more pointed on the end. I found this pic of Regi from the side and you can see hers is straight and round on the end.

regina2.jpg

(Hope that image shows up...)

Sorry if I spoiled your fun further =[

edit: But if it was Regina, that'd be a really cute picture! Not that it's not cute now, I just don't care that much.

Haha... my life is now broken, and the pieces may never all be picked up :P

Nah, I think you may be right. I don't see the difference in the tip of the nose, but I definitely see it now in the eyebrows.

Ahh well. I'm a spammer I guess. Spam you all!

*throws spam*