Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Upload Your "Photos" to RSO

To coincide with the one year anniversary of www.respektonline.com today we have launched a new section entitled "Photos".

Here you will be able to not only see your fellow stixers reg related photos, but you can also upload any of your own. Due to copyright issues please be sure to only upload photos taken by you.

On a personal note I would like to thank jonny (jonndailey) for conceiving the entire rso idea and following it through to fruition. I would also like to thank aaron (eshbach) for the countless hours he has put in to designing and implementing many of the features we now use. There are others who have come and gone along the way and we wouldn't be where we are today without all of their help.

Happy Birthday www.respektonline.com

Get those Photos uploaded now!!! Cool

Read jonny's blog entry here: http://blog.respektonline.com/2008/07/happy-birthday-respektonline.html

To coincide with the one year anniversary of www.respektonline.com today we have launched a new section entitled "Photos".

Here you will be able to not only see your fellow stixers reg related photos, but you can also upload any of your own. Due to copyright issues please be sure to only upload photos taken by you.

On a personal note I would like to thank jonny (jonndailey) for conceiving the entire rso idea and following it through to fruition. I would also like to thank aaron (eshbach) for the countless hours he has put in to designing and implementing many of the features we now use. There are others who have come and gone along the way and we wouldn't be where we are today without all of their help.

Happy Birthday www.respektonline.com

Get those Photos uploaded now!!! Cool

Read jonny's blog entry here: http://blog.respektonline.com/2008/07/happy-birthday-respektonline.html

Great job!!! And it is indeed a very easy process. Smiler

And is there such thing as too many photos? I have a lot and don't want to be a space-hog. Should I stick to the 5-picture limit?

Happy Happy Bday respektonline! Im gonna upload a photo yet to be taken. I was gonna put it on my letterbook entry but i wont have time I'm gonna try and get it sent tomorrow!!!